Recruiting Our New Faculty
Our Preschool is seeking experienced teachers to welcome to our program. We offer a supportive, team-based, respectful teaching environment. Applicants must enjoy working with children, be engaging, and provide a loving approach to teaching. Our curriculum is play-based which includes child-initiated and teacher-supported learning.
Job responsibilities include: respectful, meaningful interactions with children, writing lesson plans with learning goals in mind, classroom management skills, cleaning, oral and written communication, and maintaining an organized classroom.
Job requirements include:
- A current criminal background check, including finger-printing
- Completed TB test or waiver from doctor and physical
- Additional training is required post-hire including First aid and CPR training
Having these items and additional education completed in the field of Early Childhood Education or a related field may be required in some cases.
We also welcome resumes for full-time or part-time teachers interested in working with children of all ages. Our support staff must be flexible and able to support all staff as needed.
Please provide an interest letter and resume via email to: email@example.com
Full time Employee Benefits
- Free and/or reduced child care scholarships for employee children
- 401K program and match
- Options for Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid holidays including the week of Christmas.